When: Fri., Sept. 2, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. 2016
"Let's make magic!" Disney is our theme, and all songs in the first set will be Disney related!
75% of the door cover charge will go to the fundraiser (the other 25% to the costs of running the show).
814 S. Clinton Ave. (Highland Park)
Select a star to rate.
© 2017 City Newspaper